couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Create an account for designers to contribute to CouchDB
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:41:07 GMT
Good morning, Michelle!

That's really good idea to choose better platform for target audience
which simplifies main use cases. Should be interesting experiment (:

The problem could be with the policy that all the ASF project
discussions should happens on ASF mailing lists. So, with using
thirdparty service, we need to workaround this somehow. That means
don't throw too far away your idea with design@ ML.

Cannot say anything good or bad about medium or else platform, but +1
such turn of events.

--

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Michelle Phung <michellep@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to open an account on a platform for CouchDB designers, design advocates,
and design enthusiasts.

> It is a place to discuss all things design related with respect to CouchDB.
> It could be a good place for people to learn about design.
>
> there are some design threads on github, which let people comment, and it supports inline
comments with screenshots, but maybe some designers are not on github.