couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 12:26:11 GMT
Of course, this could have gone this way:

“That’s an interesting approach, is there more literature on how and why this is supposed
to work?”
“Here’s a bunch of links: …”
“Gotcha, the one thing I fear now is that people are afraid to say ‘but’, or take a
contrarian position in general. How can we avoid that?”
“I think it comes back to trust, if we all trust each other, that we have the best of the
project in mind, we shouldn’t have a problem disagreeing with each other.”

But then again, that would be a sign of the method working…

Best
Jan