couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: Let's cut a Nano release
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:21:07 GMT
Hey Jason,

thanks for bringing this up again! Really appreciated!

1. cool!

2. For Fauxton we just use the "Component" field in Jira. Do you mean
setting up a whole new Jira (e.g. CouchDB, Cassandra) or setting up a
subcomponent. The latter is easy, just type in the new component name when
creating a ticket.

3. Can you chime in at [1] ? Can you open the link? I basically asked infra
if we can have Github issues enabled in all our subprojects and if they can
migrate nano for us together with issues, wiki, closed/open/prs etc. If you
can not open the link, please ping me!

5. Yes I think we still need votes for an official apache release. Yes, I
agree.

[1]
https://mail-search.apache.org/pmc/private-arch/infrastructure/201507.mbox/%3CCAJ1bcfG9isogmctdqOOHAr8EPv3DONGK+z=xBBORSjm6MV0qYg@mail.gmail.com%3E