couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB replicate ALL databases
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:07:33 GMT
Hi all,

I found the question in the subject of this email here:

https://serverfault.com/questions/715273/couchdb-replicate-all-databases/717558#717558

My answer is the one we give always (marketing for CouchDB 2.0 included ;-)
). After reading the recent awesome CouchDB newsletter [1] (thanks
Katharina!) I am wondering if there are some tools available already for
this task. Or does anyone have other solutions? Especially for Sysadmins,
this is a recurring question.

Happy to read your answers in the serverfault thread ... or here!.

All the best

Andy

[1] http://blog.couchdb.org/2015/08/27/couchdb-weekly-news-aug-27-2015/
--