couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Gil Vernik <G...@il.ibm.com>
Subject suggestions on the IDE to develop CouchDB
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 06:27:33 GMT
I am trying to build 'correct' working development environment on my
laptop (Mac) and i would like to hear
advice on this or please point me to the page with some instructions.

Does Eclipse + Erlang plugin is the right choice? If so, what are  the
advised steps to import couchdb project structure into Eclipse? Should i
run some command that will create Eclipse projects? (similar to Java world
where one can run mvn eclipse:eclipse ... and then import generated
projects into Eclipse )

Is there any other IDE suggested to develop CouchDB?

Thanks a lot,

Gil Vernik