couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject ApacheCon Core & Big Data EU
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 02:40:14 GMT
Hi all!

In case you missed it, the Call for Proposals ends tomorrow (July 1) for ApacheCon: Core EU
in Budapest, October 1-2:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/program/cfp

Apache: Big Data EU is the 3 days prior, September 28 - 30th in the same location. It's CfP
ends on the 10th: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/program/cfp

I've submitted one talk to both, and would encourage anyone considering submitting to hurry
up and do so! ;)

I asked around in IRC and there's a handful of folks submitting. I'd love to see if we could
land a "mini-summit" for Apache CouchDB-which would essentially amount to our having about
6 talks accepted so we'd have our own track.

Regardless, I'd love to get as many of as can together at ApacheCon to meet-up, exchange notes,
and dive deeper into the cushions of CouchDB. There's so much great stuff happening for CouchDB
right now, it really just needs vocal champions. :)

If you submit, it'd be great to know here on the list, so we can get a sense of who's hoping
to go-as that might give us the opportunity for a "mini-summit" or BarCamp Apache space or
some such.

Thanks, all!
Benjamin
--