couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration Redux
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:47:22 GMT

github.com/apache/couchdb-ci, so you can do PRs as normal(-ish) here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

> For what it's worth, the current work in progress is here: https://github.com/basti1302/couchdb-ci
, just in case someone wants to hop on the band wagon :)

and will be mirrored to https://github.com/apache/couchdb-ci.

> Right now, there is just a rudimentary Ansible script that installs Jenkins and nginx,
a Veewee definition for an Ubuntu base box, and a Vagrantfile to test drive the Ansible scripts
locally.

> @Jan: I'd still would like to have a look at the current setup at ci.couchdb.org.

Sorry for the delay, do you have an account on http://ci.couchdb.org:8888 yet? If not, can
you make one, tell me the username, and then I’ll assign the required permissions to your
account.

Thanks!
Jan