couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Jörg Schmidt <schm...@netzmerk.com>
Subject Re: Welcome nano to the ASF! :)
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:13:01 GMT

This is awesome!

What happens with the old repository? Can we just move the GitHub
Repository? I would love to keep the stargazers, wiki and issues. And
having a redirect to the new repo also would be great.

And how do we handle npm releases? Currently Nuno Job, Pedro Teixeira
and me have write access on npmjs.com. This needs to be changed so we
maybe can have a CouchDB account? Also, how does the Apache release
procedure work for npm packages?

Your happy newcomer,
Johannes