couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bastian Krol <bastian.k...@tu-dortmund.de>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration Redux
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 22:38:53 GMT
>> BTW, where could we put this code? I believe the ASF has its own git infrastructure,
right?

> You can request couchdb-ci git repo for you. It’ll be mirrored to GitHub under github.com/apache/couchdb-ci,
so you can do PRs as normal(-ish) here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

For what it's worth, the current work in progress is here:
https://github.com/basti1302/couchdb-ci , just in case someone wants to
hop on the band wagon :)

Dominik, Francis, any plans for getting on board?

Ultimately the code will live at
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb-ci.git, and will be
mirrored to https://github.com/apache/couchdb-ci.

Right now, there is just a rudimentary Ansible script that installs
Jenkins and nginx, a Veewee definition for an Ubuntu base box, and a
Vagrantfile to test drive the Ansible scripts locally.

@Jan: I'd still would like to have a look at the current setup at
ci.couchdb.org.

Kind regards

   Bastian