couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michelle.ph...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Core & Big Data EU
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 02:53:21 GMT
Hi!

I submitted a proposal about Fauxton.

- Michelle

> On Jun 30, 2015, at 10:40 PM, Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all!
>
> In case you missed it, the Call for Proposals ends tomorrow (July 1) for ApacheCon: Core
EU in Budapest, October 1-2:

CfP ends on the 10th: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe/program/cfp

> I've submitted one talk to both, and would encourage anyone considering submitting to
hurry up and do so! ;)

> I asked around in IRC and there's a handful of folks submitting. I'd love to see if we
could land a "mini-summit" for Apache CouchDB-which would essentially amount to our having
about 6 talks accepted so we'd have our own track.

> Regardless, I'd love to get as many of as can together at ApacheCon to meet-up, exchange
notes, and dive deeper into the cushions of CouchDB. There's so much great stuff happening
for CouchDB right now, it really just needs vocal champions. :)

> If you submit, it'd be great to know here on the list, so we can get a sense of who's
hoping to go-as that might give us the opportunity for a "mini-summit" or BarCamp Apache space
or some such.