couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Fauxton 1.0.3 released
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:55:34 GMT
Hi! We released Fauxton 1.0.3, containing a lot of smaller bugfixes
and improvements:

 - IndexResults: don't throw on deleting a second doc

    Fix an issue where all result lists were throwing in case we
    deleted one document and then tried to select another document
    and delete it.

 - Mango: reset Header Controller

    Reset the Header-Controller (select-buttons) after creating a new
    index and clicking on the link in the notification.

 - view creation: fix back button

    when you hit the back button after creating a view, the view
    broke

 - cors: don't throw on undefined origins

   e.g. when _config was loading very slow

 - mango: display error message

   show error message if index creation failed

 - mango: add edit button

   add small button over the index list to jump to the edit
   index screen