couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] nmo to the ASF
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 13:23:04 GMT
The tool is awesome and I am very much  +1 on accepting it as a donation.

Alex, as Jan already stated. The split from Node.js and IO.js was the best
what could happen to the project. Because Node.js realised that they did
things wrong and the community brought everybody back on a healthy
community track. They are both more than alive and it is a good example for
how strong a community can be.

Sorry for the wall of text. Robert, awesome work. Thanks a lot ;-)