couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration Redux
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:30:48 GMT

> On 30 Jun 2015, at 12:11, Bastian Krol <bastian.krol@tu-dortmund.de> wrote:
>
> Hey folks,
>
> so, how and where do we start?
>
> I guess we need some initial discussion on how to structure the CI system. Maybe we can
start this discussion via mail or have an initial hangout or something.

> I also think that we need to find a way to organize our efforts. I guess some kind of
task tracking would be helpful. Maybe one of the CouchDB devs with sufficient privileges could
set up a dedicated GitHub repo where we can start to break the work down into tasks? (something
like https://github.com/apache/couchdb-continuous-integration)

We can’t use GH issues yet, for the moment we are restricted to JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB
(sorry :)

What we can do is create a separate mailing list for you, if you feel better not discussing
this on dev@, but you are more than welcome to discuss things here.

> @Jan: Would it be possible to give us access to http://ci.couchdb.org:8888 (Jenkins web
UI, shell) to have a look at the current setup?

Yeah, will do tonight.

Best
Jan