couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michelle.ph...@cloudant.com>
Subject Uploaded UI to GSoC JIRA tickets
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 23:54:29 GMT
Hi Nadeeshaan and Dulanga!

I hope you are doing well so far :)

Just today, I’ve uploaded a file to each of your JIRA tickets.

These files are just an initial version, so they will probably be changed a bit, but I would
like you to take a look and see if you guys can get your projects in a state closer to these
files.

Nadeeshaan -

1>I am hoping that the tree section will zoomable, as in: you can zoom in and out of the
tree, so that for very large trees, a user can view the entire thing. Also if the tree section
should be able to be scrollable, so that when the text is at a legible size, and the there
is not enough room on in the browser, the user can scroll vertically and horizontally.
2>I think it would also be neat if you the divider between the tree and the document preview
is draggable, as in: you can drag the divider line up and down, to give more space to each
section.

Dulanga -
1> I am thinking that there should be a limit of about 5-10 recent DBs and active tasks
shown, so the first two rows will have to scroll from right to left (pretend there at arrows
pointing left and right on these rows).

2> There are 2 versions of the same page, but in different colors. In my previous work,
we had to make sure that people who have trouble seeing low contrast colors, are able to still
use the UI. It would be nice if there was some way to easily change between the two different
color schemes.

-Michelle