couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] GitHub issues
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:11:27 GMT
Personally I'm -0.5 on this.

The system of record needs to remain JIRA. GH Issues is no replacement
for JIRA; the fidelity of the system is vastly different.

We need more people cleaning up JIRA and making that environment
make more sense, not to add clutter to the pile by enabling issues.

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to have a GH PR result in a JIRA ticket
created by an anonymous user that sent an email out, and allowed
updating via replying to that email?

-Joan