couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michelle.ph...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Uploaded UI to GSoC JIRA tickets
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:04:23 GMT
Hi Nadeeshaan,

I’d try with looking to see if React allows anything as far was HTML interactions such as
'drag’.
If it doesn’t, look at jQuery and then D3, since we are already loading those libraries.

Did you mean ‘draggable.js’ ? if not, which plugins were you considering?

Also: Alexander had some valid points regarding the design, as he noted on the JIRA ticket.
I’ll have to reconsider the design a bit, but as long as the data is there to work with,
we can change the design as needed.

If you have any suggestions, they would be welcome as well.

-Michelle