couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dulanga Sashika <wadsash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 04:03:16 GMT
Dear all,

Thank you very much for supporting me to achieve this success in GSoC 2015.
I will not get accepted for GSoC 2015 without all your great help. Special
thanks should go to Robert and Alexander who guide me really well and help
me to understand the project and create a good proposal for the project.

Looking forward to start the project and working with you all. Thank you
very much again.

Thank you

--
W. A. Dulanga Sashika,