couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dulanga Sashika <wadsash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 17:54:06 GMT
Hi Robert,

By following given links and playing around with the code, I could
successfully implement a react component and display a text in the
dashboard. I added a new dashboard.less file to apply styles for that. But
it didn't work. Is there any configurations to do before using those less
files for the styles? As a next step, I am hoping to implement some complex
components. Specially, some movable items with add and remove features as
Alex suggested.

Best Regards

--
W. A. Dulanga Sashika,