couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: [COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:03:25 GMT
Hi Dulanga, Hi Nadeeshaan,

welcome! :)

Michelle, Ben and me will mentor this summer. And the community
bonding period just started!

We will help you regarding the design of your widgets and revision
browser and we will try to provide feedback on your code on a daily
basis - that means that we either will comment on your branch on
GitHub or an open PR on a daily basis.

You might already know that writing unit and integration tests is an
absolute must for getting code merged into master.

The goal is to make small steps in an iterative way and get the MVP
merged as soon as possible. After that we will iterate and can add
more features. This ensures we have first results our users can make
use of very early in the process and don't have to throw all code away
if we run out of time.

Please use the time to learn more about Apache CouchDB, read:

- http://couchdb.apache.org/bylaws.html
- http://couchdb.apache.org/conduct.html

We will invite you to our Fauxton standup next week or the following
one, I will contact you a few days before. It is 16:00 (Berlin
Timezone) on Google Hangouts.

Best,
Robert

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Dulanga Sashika <wadsashika@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thank you very much for supporting me to achieve this success in GSoC 2015.
> I will not get accepted for GSoC 2015 without all your great help. Special
> thanks should go to Robert and Alexander who guide me really well and help
> me to understand the project and create a good proposal for the project.
>
> Looking forward to start the project and working with you all. Thank you
> very much again.
>

> Thank you
>
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Dulanga Sashika <wadsashika@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Problem solved :) thank you very much for the help Robert.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Robert Kowalski <rok@kowalski.gd> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dulanga,
>>>
>>> Given you named your module `documents` you must have your main less
>>> file for the module in `assets/less` and name it `documents.less`.
>>>
>>> Example:
>>> https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/blob/master/app/addons/documents/assets/less/documents.less

>>> But
>>> less