couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ayola Jayamaha <raphaelan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2015][COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 08:54:32 GMT
Hi,

Since by now I have successfully submitted the proposal can you point out
some of the resources / tutorials with regard to the codebase of CouchDB /
Fauxton, Architecture and how it works?

Also if there exists tutorials on how to create plugins, addons, widgets
with React.js.

It would help me proceed with the next steps on my proposal.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Nishani.

--