couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <nadeeshaangunasin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 11:38:16 GMT
Hi Robert,
I followed the resources you shared previously and I could successfully
create a react component to display some content on the view.

For the reference of other newbies like me who try to create react
components I would like to suggest taking a look at on
app/addons/cors
app/addons/config

as well as
https://github.com/nadeeshaan/couchdb-fauxton/blob/master/writing_addons.md

Going through those we can successfully create a react component. :)

Cheers

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe
University of Moratuwa