couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <nadeeshaangunasin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2015 [Visualize document revision tree and navigate betweenthese revisions]
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 07:06:55 GMT
Hi all,
I am so much happy to tell you all that my project proposal has been
accepted for GSOC 2015 :) . From the beginning of the work up to now I had
so much help from the community members to go over the first hurdle.
Specially Robert and Alex gave me a great support for the proposal by proof
reading and providing valuable advices. Thank you all again.
:)

Cheers

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <
nadeeshaangunasinghe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is there any way of parsing multipart data in Fauxton? An example would be
> so much helpful .
> :)
>
> Regards
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <
> nadeeshaangunasinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert,
>> As you suggested here is the link for my react component testing
>> development branch. At the moment I am completing the react lessons and one
>> left to go.
>> :)
>>
>> https://github.com/nadeeshaan/couchdb-fauxton/tree/InitialTestingBranch
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe <
>> nadeeshaangunasinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Robert,
>>> I followed the resources you shared previously and I could successfully
>>> create a react component to display some content on the view.
>>>
>>> For the reference of other newbies like me who try to create react
>>> components I would like to suggest taking a look at on
>>> app/addons/cors
>>> app/addons/config
>>>
>>> as well as
>>> https://github.com/nadeeshaan/couchdb-fauxton/blob/master/writing_addons.md
>>>
>>> Going through those we can successfully create a react component. :)
>>>
>>> Cheers

It

--
Nadeeshaan Gunasinghe