couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Import docker-couchdb (Was: [DISCUSSION] Import docker-couchdb)
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:47:48 GMT
+1: 5
+0: 1
-1: 0

The vote passes. Thanks everybody, I’ll kick off the paperwork.

Best
Jan
--

> On 11 Mar 2015, at 19:57, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On 05 Mar 2015, at 18:49, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> between https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/305 and https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb/issues/22
I was wondering whether the docker-couchdb project would be up for donating their effort to
us and to take over maintenance. @klaemo is up for it and we are only waiting for the one
other significant contributor to give their OK.

serves 2, and @klaemo hinted at being interested in taking over maintenance of 2.

>> I’d be in favour of having some Docker experience in-house that can maintain both
use-cases and cross-share any developments.