couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Buddhika Jayawardhana <buddhika...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: GSoc 2015 | COUCHDB-1743 Make the view server & protocol faster
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 01:05:42 GMT
This is my idea.

*Benchmarking.*

As Jan suggested lets use databases and typical functions to test the
performance. We can use the same tests with old query server and we can use
that date for comparing.I will add these thing to the proposal

*Moving to Node/io.js*

I am not experienced enough to make a decision. I should be able to
complete what ever  included in to the proposal within the summer. I think
it is better if experienced members of the  community can come to a
decision.
I am planning to upload the final proposal around 2.00 UTC tomorrow. It
would be really easy if we can come to a decision before that time.

--
*Buddhika Jayawardhana*
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science & Engineering