couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:55:37 GMT
Oh, hmm. When you put it like that. I guess it was felt that dev@ was
too crowded by Erlang stuff and not that friendly to front-end people.
Hmm. Perhaps we can expand the remit of the list to cover Futon
development then? It would be super cool to make the project more
welcoming / easy to contribute to for front-end devs who don't give
two figs about Erlang.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater