couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:07:32 GMT
Hmm, why not combine them?

So far, our lists have been split on activity type, not by code
submodule. I think that's the right approach.

So, dev@ as a default, but with a strong focus on the Erlang side of
things, marketing@ for everything from promotion through to brand,
l10n@ for anything to do with translation, etc.

Instead of having two front-end lists for different front-end
projects, let's have one place for front-end people. That could be
used for anything from Futon, Fauxton, our main website, or anything
else front-end-y.

My concern is that we already have quite a lot of lists, and while I
think it's good that we've been in an expansionist phase, the downside
is that each list balkanises conversation.

On 17 March 2015 at 18:59, Jan Lehnardt <mail@jan.io> wrote:
> Fauxton is also getting a separate list. Thanks for reminding me, that's for the other
thread. Although I wouldn't mix that in with the website dev bits.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater