couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Stepping down (mostly)
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:12:54 GMT
Hi all,

Although I'd previously dropped hints about this in other email
threads, I wanted to make it explicit that I have stopped spending as
much time on CouchDB as I did in previous years. This means that I
won't spend time on the documentation or on release management
anymore. However, I'll still hang around on dev@ as a Gentoo packager
and as the CouchDB-Python maintainer.

With the recent growth of the committer group, I'm sure y'all can
handle things without me.

As a point of constructive criticism, the way dev@ gets ALL THE THINGS
currently (as in, Jira & GitHub notifications) isn't great for my kind
of usage. I think I've said this before, but personally I'd really
appreciate all the machine-generated email going on a separate list
from the human stuff.

Cheers,

Dirkjan