couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dulanga Sashika <wadsash...@gmail.com>
Subject [COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:55:39 GMT
Hi all,

I am Dulanga Sashika and I am a final year undergraduate student at
Computer Science and Engineering department at University of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka. I am really interested in java, java script, web applications,
algorithms, data mining and machine learning. I have 6 months of training
experience at Proavos (pvt) Ltd. and in there I worked on a web application
that used java, JEE and Spring Framework. My final year project also a web
related application and I used same technologies I mentioned above for
that. I am really interested in this project because I have a good
experience with web applications and I love work with javascript. I am
looking forward to contribute to this project in this summer. I like to
know more detail about this project and if you can, please guide me to
start working on this project.

Thank you.

W. A. Dulanga Sashika,
Undergraduate Student,