couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: A cwiki review required and notes
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:04:48 GMT
Thank you, your help is really appreciated!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 7:15 AM, Arun Agarwal
<arun_xyz@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hey Robert and Alex.
>
> Thanks so much for inputs. As I mentioned in notes(and that echos your suggestions),
we should keep doc part of repos and keep only pointers here in twiki.

> since I wasn't sure, what to keep and what to remove, I just took the old information
to new location and verified the URLs along with some rewording of the sentences (I really
liked creativity in the last paragraph though :-) ).