couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ayola Jayamaha <raphaelan...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC 2015][COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:35:09 GMT
Hi All,

I'm Nishani. I'm a Student at University of Moratuwa. COUCHDB-2214
Dashboard as main page project interests me as I plan to attempt GSoC 2015
particularly due to it's active dev-mailing lists and my previous
experience with creating dashboards and front-end development.

Under the guidance of Robert Kowalski, Alexander Shorin I successfully
built it and am ready to proceed with the next steps. They will be to get
familiarized with Fauxton Code Structure and coming up with a good and
useful feature list for the dashboard.[1]

I have started writing the proposal and shall share it tomorrow with the
expectancy of some good feedback that would help me improve.

Looking forward in creating a nicer looking welcome page with useful
information and summaries preferably with added charting.

Thanks.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-2214?focusedCommentId=14361863&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14361863

BR,