couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ayola Jayamaha <raphaelan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2015][COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 04:48:16 GMT
Hi All,

I just want to know how to extend the existing CouchDB Dashboard to include
some widgets? Can we use plugins / addons to achieve such?

Are there any particular tutorial for me to follow regarding the said?
Which technology would you suggest suits best for my needs?

Thanks.

BR,
Nishani
http://ayolajayamaha.blogspot.com/