couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ayola Jayamaha <raphaelan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2015][COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:10:26 GMT
Hi All,

As I tried out the API does not cater for User Management relevant
information. Such as GET /_users.

Details such as edit user information, add/remove user, changing
authorization level...etc are needed for one of the widgets.Is there any
other way I can retrieve them in order to show them on User Quick
Management Widget?

Thanks.

BR,
Nishani