couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Agarwal <arun_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject A cwiki review required and notes
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:14:24 GMT
Hi Team.
Added the cwiki pages at:https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Installing+CouchDBhttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Documentation+Guide

Notes:
-- Versions for developer preview 2.0 is TBD and we have to fill the right values. not sure
if we require nodejs/rebar added to the table.-- I have trimmed/re-worded the documentation
guide to some extent, please take a look and verify the hyperlinks if they point to correct
locations.   we should ideally have a markdown readme in couchdb-documentation repo and
twiki should point to the repo page for further documentation.  This way the documentation
will live with the code and twiki will point to the right documentation.-- We probably should
avoid versioning in url scheme example @ http://couchdb.readthedocs.org/en/1.6.1/search.html
    this way the urls are no longer bookmarkable and violates the resource semantics as
well. at some point we should change it in code.
regards.Arun.