couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Committters Meetup 2015-02-08 right after CouchDB Day
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:33:09 GMT
unfortunately my planning was already fixed when this was announced and I
won't be there.

Among the thing I hope you will be able to talk are the following:

- what is the plan to add auto-balancing to the cluster
- what do you think about reducing the number of sub projects. It's
actually very painful to hack and ship intermediary release of it.
- when the fauxton freeze is expected?
- what are the bits missing for a stable release?

Hopefully these points will be discussed.

See you in hamburg anyway.

- benoit