couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Move Fauxton to its own mailing list?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:12:25 GMT
Hi Jan,

I am +0. Recently, there is not that much traffic at dev@. So I am
wondering what the intention is to split technical discussions further. We
saw in the last year, that the main list is dev@ for developing on CouchDB.
The only list with much traffic is marketing@ because it is a complete
different topic.

Unless I am missing something essential like to much different topics in
one list, I would leave it at dev@.

Cheers

Andy

--