couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nano and Futon CLI
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:18:01 GMT
Heya,

thank you Nuno, this is very generous!

I’m also in favour of getting Nano into the Apache CouchDB fold.

I’ve started a thread on general@incubator.a.o to discuss some of the legal challenges,
since this is not a single entity holding the copyright to the whole source, but a collaborative
project with lots of small contributions and I’m not sure there is a precedent for this
with the ASF.

Once we know this, we can start the regular import procedure (that starts with a vote here
that establishes whether the community is interested at all).

Best
Jan