couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Improved CouchDB logo
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 23:39:14 GMT
All,
  Thanks for the for the feedback/suggestions.  I have started a new thread
on the marketing list as suggested so that we can reduce some of the noise
on this list until we have landed on something.  I have posted some new
ideas on on the new thread so please take a look when you get a chance.

Thanks!
--Nick