couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello! (Introduction)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:32:26 GMT
Hi Ben and Javier,

this is what this community is all about :). One cool suggestion and wuuups
... the community is listening and acting. I love your introductions really
much. Thank you very much! Highly appreciated!

I am looking forward to have fun and work with you on CouchDB :)

All the best and Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk