couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: understanding couchdb source
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:56:31 GMT
Hi John,

not specifically an answer to your question but maybe also helpful. Jan
wrote a very nice article about the lifecycle of a http request in CouchDB.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/HTTP+request+lifecycle

It's a walk through to code and I think interesting also ;-)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk