couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: attn: listmaster - list issue
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:29:09 GMT
I am a moderator of this list and I am not aware that listmaster is known.
So if there are any issues it's ok to just write it here and a moderator
will take care if needed. And yes infra is short for infrastructure.

Let's see if others do have the same issue with this list. If yes I will
take action :)