couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Javier Candeira elected as CouchDB committer
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:04:35 GMT
Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee has
elected Javier Candeira as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: candeira

    IRC nick: kandinski

    Twitter: @candeira

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as well
as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Javier's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and its
interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Javier!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Andy

--
Andy Wenk