couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB 2.0 - planned features
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:58:05 GMT
Hi everybody,

disclaimer:  this email does not collide with the email Jan wrote where he
asked you to answer some questions about CouchDB 2.0 he can use for
ApacheCon.

The work on CouchDB 2.0 is rolling on fast pace. This is really awesome and
very interesting times are coming. At this point I would like to drop a big
thank you to all involved hard workers. You rock :)

The marketing team is also working at it's part. A press release is drafted
and there will be interviews with interested folks from the press. To be
able to answer their questions, I created a new site in our wiki at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/CouchDB+2.0+features

I would like to ask you to take five minutes and add infos you have to this
page or reply to this email with the input you can give. I will add it then
to the page. The idea is to get consolidated info about CouchDB 2.0.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers

Andy

--