couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From john pradeep <yehohan...@gmail.com>
Subject understanding couchdb source
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:33:17 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to understand the couchdb source, It wasn't that difficult to
understand the structure of various applications, supervision trees, config
management etc.

I have comfortably moved on to understand the actual layer where
couch_server accesses the file system to manage the DB files.

But before i spend more time understanding the different DB files, shards,
and the data structure that gets flushed to these files. I was wondering if
there are any articles/blogs which explains these details so i can keep
that as a reference as i read the code. Any help in this regard will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
John