couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Christian Hogan elected as CouchDB Committer
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 17:07:36 GMT
D'oh...minor correction below...

-Joan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joan Touzet" <wohali@apache.org>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 12:04:46 PM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Christian Hogan elected as CouchDB Committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Christian Hogan as a CouchDB committer.

Apache ID: ocelotpotpie

IRC nick: xinnar

Twitter: ocelotpotpie

Github: ocelotpotpie

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Christian's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Christian!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Joan Touzet