couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Pavlica <lini...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Improved CouchDB logo
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:55:09 GMT
"I must admit I didn't think it was an issue at first, but like the
saying goes, once you've seen it, you can't un-see it."

I never looked at it that way, but now that you mention it, I "can't un-see
it" either.  A new logo would also help refresh the the image of CouchDB
and possibly drive even more interest back into the project.  I would like
to see a completely new image, not just removing the lounging person.  A
name change is a bad idea in my opinion.

-- Nick