couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Javier Candeira <jav...@candeira.com>
Subject Re: Fixing documentation as part of my induction into the project
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 10:35:30 GMT
On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Javier and welcome!

Hi Alex and thank for the enthusiastic support.

> > Finish move of the wiki documentation; clean up references in docs.couchdb.org

> Moving wiki to docs should be done with care since docs at some point
> contains more actual information while wiki still remembers about good
> old days when 0.10 was in rule. Some old wiki articles should be drop
> as completely outdated or renewed instead. I think we all could
> collaborate with. Feel free to push it forward!

Yeah, I didn mean to move wiki to docs. I meant to move wiki to new
wiki, but that there are links ("references") in docs.couchdb.org that
point to the moin wiki, and those links should be rewritten to point
to the confluence one instead. If we decide to keep the info, etc.