couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <jason.h.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Improved CouchDB logo
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:08:21 GMT
Love it. Get away from the WhateverDB thing. Just stake out an arbitrary
mark from which we build clear, unambiguous IP.

My proposal (as long as we are brainstorming names):

    Eight Ball

Tagline: Whatever you do. Don't get more eight ball!

More seriously, yes, a name change has lots of problems. But it is worth
re-considering Noah's point that now is the best time to do it, if it is to
be done.