couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject [DISCUSS] Move code-licenses from main-repo to sub-repos?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:45:47 GMT
Hello list,

I will take couchdb-fauxton as an example here, but it might applies to
other new subrepos too:

Some weeks ago, when everything was in the repository couchdb we had a
central license file and notice file which listed all the licenses for the
external code we use in Fauxton.

Now Fauxton is moved to couchdb-fauxton and I am not sure if we should move
the licenses of the projects that are used in fauxton to the new
repository. I would say yes, as the repository is now basically a
standalone project, but I am no lawyer.

What do you think?

Best,
Robert