couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: automatic couchdb master builds
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 09:12:43 GMT
To expand on this, what the builds do is run the test suite and then a full test build on each
of the target machines, the result of which is a binary build of CouchDB for a particular
platform, that is then copied to S3:

  https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/couchdb-ci/

We’d want this to be a proper file listing at some point :)

Best
Jan