couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:29:29 GMT
> Dear community,
>
> I would like to release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4.
>
> Changes since last round:
>
> * include fix for COUCHDB-2299 (thanks Alexey Elfman for reporting this)
> * add a JIRA and docs for COUCHDB-2298 which was fixed in the last rc.3 already
> * https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/1.6.x
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on
this release, so get stuck in!

> The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:
>
> wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz
> wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.asc
> wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.ish
> wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.md5
> wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.4/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.sha
>
> Please follow the test procedure here:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>
> Please remember that "rc.4" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will
be released as Apache CouchDB 1.6.1.

> Please cast your votes now.
>
> As I’ll be away from keyboards until 30th August, I’ll either pick this up belatedly
on my return or hope that a Nice Person picks it up in my absence.

> Thanks,
> Dave
>
> —
> Dave Cottlehuber
> dch@jsonified.com
> Sent from my Couch

+1

sig, sha, md5, distcheck, verify install, upgrading OK

Debian Wheezy 7.6 amd64 backports
- OTP R15B01
- Spidermonkey 1.8.5

FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE amd64